Weightlifting Beginners Course - Starting October
Our Weightlifting Beginners Course is ideal for you if you're completely new to the Olypmic Lifts or have been struggling to master the movements and as a result are being left frustrated in your workouts. It is a four-week programme that consists of 8 classes (each 60 min) that teaches you the fundamentals of Olympic Weightlifting and sets you on a path to mastering these beautiful lifts.
Beginners Course Structure
- 8 Classes (2/week) in a small group setting with an experienced & knowledgeable coach
- Course was designed and will be overseen by a Certified Weightlifting Coach
- Focuses on the Snatch and Clean & Jerk
- Class size is limited to 8 to guarantee individual attention
- We are an international community, so all classes are held in English
Beginners Class Schedule
This Beginners Course runs over 2 classes every week and it is ideal that you would be able to attend both classes every week, but should this not be possible, we will try our best to help you catch up on the class you would have missed!
Classes will be held on Mondays & Wednesdays at 6pm and will start once there will be a minimum of 4 participants signed up.
Price & Location
Regular & AYCM Options
The regular price is 90 EUR for the entire course.
If you're an All You Can Move card holder (sizes M, L, and XL)
your course fee will be 60 EUR. AYCM memberships can only
be purchased directly in the box after verification of a valid
All You Can Move account.
Refunds are not possible neither partially or entirely.
Nándorfejérvári út. 40,
1116 Budapest, Hungary
find us on