Next Course: Monday 30th Sept - Friday 25th Oct
Our Beginners Course is the ideal way to start CrossFit. It is a four-week on-ramp program that consists of 12 classes (each 60 min) that teaches you all the basics of CrossFit and shows you how working out regularly and consistently will both improve your health and quality of life.
Beginners Course Structure
- 12 Classes (3/week) in a small group setting with an experienced coach
- Covers all the basics of CrossFit (Weightlifting, Gymnastics and Cardio/Endurance)
- Each class consists of a warm-up, skill or technique training and a WoD (Workout of the Day)
- Classes are being held in English
- Each class provides a real life context i.e. how certain movements will help you be more efficient with your everyday movements
Beginners Class Schedule
We offer three Morning Beginners classes and three evening Beginners classes per week. You won't be required to attend the same classes all the time but can mix class times so that it suits your schedule better.
You would ideally attend 3 classes every week - on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Price & Costs
All You Can Move (AYCM)
The regular ticket price is 90 EUR for the entire program.
Interested people with an All You Can Move card (sizes M, L, and XL) will need to check in before every class and pay a one-time fee of 60 EUR
AYCM memberships can only be purchased directly in the box after we see visual proof of your All You Can Move account.